Top Health and Fitness Tips
- Preparation is key, nothing is out of bounds, it’s just when and how much
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone else, be the best you can be
- Do something you enjoy – netball, dance class…fitness doesn’t have to mean gym
- Write down your fitness goals
- Don’t beat yourself up if you give in to temptation, just get back on it the next day
- Work hard for less time – high-intensity interval training sessions are really good
Finance graduate scheme to become a management accountant.
Are there any sports personalities you admire?
I love Rodger Federer. He is a sporting great who is fierce and a competitor in competition but also a gentleman off the court.
What is your proudest achievement outside hockey?
Being the first person in my family to go University.
I am currently studying a CIMA course to become a qualified management accountant.